Influencing Techniques and Performance Interviewing Training
A performance interview is to communicate with a person in a direction that reinforces or changes this behavior on a behavior that has a positive or negative effect.
- Delta Method in Influencing Techniques
- Feedback Concept, Resources
- Employees’ Expectations from Managers
- Performance Interview Methods
- Benefits of Performance Management System
- Considerations in the Performance Evaluation Process
- Purpose and Importance of Performance Management System
- Correct Feedback Pattern, Examples, Good and Bad Feedback, and Examples
- Common Mistakes in Performance Interviewing; Halo Effect, Orientation to Certain Grades/Scores, Influenced by Recent Events, Contrast Errors, Personal Prejudices, Influenced by Position, Attribution Errors
- Delta effect technique Implementation
- Knowing the Delta Method, which is an influencing technique.
- Ensuring the development of individual performance and reaching the determined purposes.
- Developing approaches that will increase the motivation of the employees
- Eliminate customizations and erroneous assumptions.
- Ability to conduct accurate and effective performance interviews.
- Ability to use the Delta method in business relations and giving feedback.
- The ability of the team to make better use of its capacity.