Kanban, Heijunka, Milk – Run Training
- Kanban Concept, Kanban Pull System and Purpose
- Kanban System Implementation Steps
- Analysis and Selection of Processes in the Kanban System
- Kanban Card Design, Kanban Rules
- Kanban Types, Kanban Operation
- The Heijunka Concept and Its Historical Development
- Mixed Loading Needs in Factories, Mixed Loading Methods
- Heijunka Implementation, Planning and Sizing in Kanban System
- Comparison of Push and Pull System
- Milk Run Concept, Milk Run System Installation Stages
- Kanban and Heijunka app
- Milk Run calculations and route creation
- To be able to comprehend the place and importance of Heijunka in businesses.
- Ability to give mixed loading capability to a production system.
- To be able to use the workforce and machinery in a balanced way.
- Developing approaches to increase customer satisfaction and reduce stock and storage costs.
- Ability to set up a kanban system correctly.
- Ability to create approaches that can prevent delays and remaining orders.
- Ability to develop techniques to adapt more easily to changes in production plans.
- Ability to make Milk Run calculations and create its route at a workstation.