Lean Leadership Training
Leadership in an organizational sense is a social impact process that allows the willing participation of its employees to achieve the goals of the business. A leader is someone who benefits a society or organization, manages change, and can lead those around them to the ideal situation and goal.
- Lean Leadership Definitions, Traditional Manager and Leader Comparison
- Lean Leadership Traits, Emotional Intelligence
- Being a Leader in Business, Body Language of Leaders
- Lean Leadership Style, Principles of Team Lean Leadership, 3P Rule in Lean Leadership
- Concepts in Defining Lean Leadership; Management, Manager
- Reasons for Failure of Managers, Grow Model
- Lean Lean Leadership Behaviors, Change Management, and Lean Leadership
- Change Process in Management, Lean Leadership for Continuous Improvement
- The Concept of Multi-Model Lean Leadership
- Coaching exercise within the scope of the Grow coaching model
- Comprehending the definition of Lean Leadership. To be able to distinguish more clearly the differences between the leader and the manager.
- Being able to recognize themselves in more detail in terms of behavior individually.
- Knowing their current Lean Leadership characteristics.
- Ability to use proactive language in business relations. To be able to develop methods to increase employee motivation.
- Successfully directing employees towards purposes. Ability to use the GROW model in team management.
- To be able to develop approaches that will enable to create a team spirit. To be able to turn the professional approach into a business culture within the enterprise.
- Developing approaches that increase the trust and commitment of employees to their managers and workplace
- Ability of employees to create outputs that will better benefit from their capacities.
- Transforming the professional approach into a business culture within the enterprise, Learning how to successfully manage change.
- Learning the characteristics of the change leader and the responsibilities brought by the change.