UnoPro Production and Consulting San. and Tic. Ltd. Sti. As the (“Company”), we take the utmost care and use the highest security standards to protect the personal information of our members and customers using our site from unauthorized access. The personal information you provide during an order is protected by technical security systems and additional authorization processes. This is valid both during the transfer of your information and when it is stored on our servers.
The purpose of this Policy is to be shared with our Company by its members, visitors or users (collectively referred to as the “Data Owner”) during the operation of our Company’s “www.unopro.com.tr” website (“website”) or by our Company as the Data Owner. To determine the terms and conditions regarding the use of personal data generated during the use of the website.
What Is A Cookie And Why Is It Used?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by the websites you visit. The main purposes of using cookies on our website are listed below:
- To improve the services offered to you by increasing the functionality and performance of the Website,
- To improve the Website and to offer new features through the Website, and to customize the features offered according to your preferences;
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of the Website, you and our Company,
- Your IP address, such as your IP address, in order for the Company to fulfill its legal and contractual obligations, especially those arising from the Law No. 5651 on Regulating Broadcasts Made on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed Through These Broadcasts and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles Regarding the Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet needs your personal data.
- Principles Regarding the Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet needs your personal data.
What Are the Types of Cookies Used on Our Website?
Types of Cookies in Terms of Storage Period
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during our visitors’ visit to the website and are deleted after the browser is closed. The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure that the website functions properly during your visit. For example; You are provided to fill out online forms consisting of multiple pages.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies are types of cookies used to increase the functionality of the website and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors. Such cookies are used to remember your preferences and are stored on your device via browsers. Some types of persistent cookies; It can be used to provide you with special suggestions, taking into account issues such as the purpose of your use of the website. Thanks to permanent cookies, if you visit our website again with the same device, it is checked whether there is a cookie created by our website on your device, and if there is, it is understood that you have visited the site before and the content to be sent to you is determined accordingly, thus providing you with a better service.
- Technical Cookies: With technical cookies, the operation of the website is ensured, and the non-working pages and areas of the website are detected.
- Authentication Cookies: If visitors log in to the website using their passwords, such cookies prevent the user from re-entering their password on each page by determining that the visitor is a site user on each page he visits on the website.
- Flash Cookies: These are the types of cookies used to activate the image or audio content on the website.
- Customization Cookies: These are cookies used to remember users’ preferences when visiting different pages of different websites. For example, remembering your chosen language preference.
- Analytical Cookies: These are the cookies that provide the production of analytical results such as the number of visitors to the website, the detection of the pages viewed on the website, the visiting hours of the website, the scrolling movements of the website pages.
• Internet Explorer
- Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button and Internet options.
- Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under Settings and tap or click the OK button to block all cookies.
• Microsoft Edge
- Click on the section with three dots in the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and go to the Settings section.
- After you say Select Items to Clean from the new window that appears, select the sections you want to clean from the window that appears.
- There are many sections here. You can start the cleaning process by selecting the one you want.
• Google Chrome
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click More Settings in the top right.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Under “All cookies and site data”, search for the Website’s name.
- Click the Remove icon on the right of the site.
• Mozilla Firefox
- Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy and Security panel and go to the History section.
- Change Firefox to use custom settings for history.
- Click the Show cookies… button. The Cookies window will appear.
- In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
- Close the Cookies window by clicking the Close button. Then close the about:preferences page.
- Choose Safari > Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Click Website Data.
- Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.
- You can also delete all cookies left behind by the websites you visit through third party software.