Gemba, Kaizen, Jidoka, Poka Yoke Training
- Kaizen Concept, Purpose, Difference Between Kaizen and Innovation
- Ways of Improvement, Required Conditions, and Responsibilities for Improvement
- Kaizen and PUKO Relationship,
- Suggestion System Concept, Kaizen and Suggestion Relationship, Methods of Establishing an Effective Suggestion System,
- Gemba Concept, Problem Solving with Gemba, Genchi Genbutsu Concept
- A3 Reporting Technique Definition and Purpose, Implementation Steps and Sample Implementation, Poka-Yoke Concept, Implementation Techniques, and Examples
- Quality Control Tools Used for Problem Solving;
- 8D Concept, Stages of 8D Method, Implementation Stages, Sample Implementation
- The Concept of Jidoka and Its Historical Development, Aims and Principles, Principles of Practice, Andon Concept and Examples, Correct Andon Design
- Suggestion system design exercise, kaizen with 8D method
- Andon design exercise, Poka Yoke solution design with A3 technique
- Understanding the place and importance of Kaizen in businesses and determining the Implementation points.
- Identifying the root causes of the problems, preventing the recurrence of errors by applying permanent solutions
- Consistent, stable and successful execution of processes, high-level protection of outputs, To be able to apply the 8D method for a problem.
- To be able to construct a suggestion system correctly, to be able to solve the problem with Kaizen.
- To be able to apply Fishbone analysis, Pareto analysis, 5 Causes analysis for a process. Will be able to do Poka-Yoke work for a process.
- To increase the ability of the business to adapt to changes in demand.
- By separating the faulty parts at the source and preventing them from going to the next process.
- Preventing mistakes without being dependent on people with the Poka-Yoke study.