Lean Approach and Industry 4.0 Training
- History of Lean Production Philosophy, Lean Production Concept
- Comparison of Europe and Turkey in Lean Manufacturing Practice
- Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Waste Definitions and Types in Lean Production
- Lean Production Tools and Objectives
- Comparison of Classical Production and Lean Production, SWOT Analysis
- Lean Transformation Process with Model Factory, Industrial Revolutions, Lean Production Cases
- Industry 4.0 Concept, Industry 4.0 and Digitalization Difference
- 9 Technological Factors Triggering Industry 4.0: Big Data and Analytics, Smart Robots, Simulation, Vertical and Horizontal System Integration, LoT-Internet of Things, Cyber Security, Cloud, Additive Manufacturing, Augmented Reality
- Advantages, Disadvantages of Industry 4.0, Destructive Change in Businesses
- Turkey’s Position in the Global Value Chain
- The Possible Impact of Germany’s Industry 4.0 Transformation on Turkey
- To be able to explain Lean Manufacturing principles, tools, and objectives.
- Ability to categorize wastes in a process.
- Developing approaches to prevent waste.
- Ability to compare classical production with lean production
- Ability to make a SWOT analysis of the current state of a process
- To be able to define the concept of Industry 4.0 and 9 Technological Elements that trigger Industry 4.0.
- To be able to define the difference between Industry 4.0 and Digitalization.
- To be able to interpret the possible effects of Industry 4.0 Transformation on Turkey