What is Maintenance Tracking System with Augmented Reality?
Each one of the individual manufacturing system struggles to keep their machines running at optimum efficiency, and one particular way to ensure this is through regular equipment maintenance.
The increasing complexity of new generation machines further complicates maintenance processes. Effective maintenance is essential to eliminate unplanned downtime and maximize performance and uptime. Many businesses struggle to find the time or resources to care for assets the way they need to.
Maintenance is an essential process in industrial organizations of almost any size, but it faces two major challenges;
- First is that modern production machines are becoming more and more complex with the need for advanced controls and sensors, network functions and programming.
- Second, it’s getting harder to retain and recruit experts with deep expertise in all of essential skills.
Maintenance Tracking System with Augmented Reality helps manage technical workforce challenges by enabling technicians to work on equipment for which of those have no expertise.
When necessary, by using the Augmented Reality Based Remote Maintenance System by non-field experts, support for remote maintenance can be obtained, and less experienced technicians can be assigned for repair and service tasks.
Maintenance Tracking System with Augmented Reality, ensures that machine maintenance can be performed more simply and with less errors. This virtual tool reduces average repair time, increases equipment availability, and reduces unplanned downtime.
Particular benefits of the system include:
- Faster problem diagnosis with less time; remotely identifying machine parts to maintain.
- Faster service and repair work.
- Increase in maintenance performance.
- Less reliance on the experience of individual technicians.
- It saves experts’ time and travel costs.
Maintenance Tracking System with Augmented Reality will benefit your operation in a distinct, evolutionary way. For a personalized solution, contact us today.