Value Stream Mapping 4.0 (VSM 4.0 – Analysis and Design) Training
Value flow mapping 4.0 is a tool that shows data flow systems above existing state and lean state value streams, revealing the data system from a systemic point of view and detecting points open to improvement.
- Effects of Digitalization on Social Life, Effects on Factories
- New Value Stream Mapping Format vs. Classic Value Stream Mapping Format
- New Value Stream Mapping Format; Value Stream Mapping 4.0 and Its Stages
- The Effects of Waste Types on Each Other, Waste Detection in Information Flow
- Value Stream Mapping Future State 4.0
- Determination of Lean Production Tools to Eliminate Value Stream Waste, Value Stream Mapping Example
- Consideration of Improvement Opportunities in the Current State Value Stream Map, Future State Value Stream Phases
- Value Stream Mapping – Kanban Types, Value Stream Mapping Process Improvements, Future State Value Stream Design
- Goals of Digitization Strategy, Integration of Product and Process Information Flow
- Future State Value Map 4.0, Value Stream Mapping 4.0 Symbols, Product Stream Improvement, Value Stream Mapping 4.0 Steps
- Wastes in Digital Information Flows, Data types, Data flow diagrams
- Integration of digital elements, Value stream mapping 4.0 concept and purpose
- Introduction of value stream mapping 4.0 symbols, Value stream mapping 4.0 steps, and drawing method
- Display of data types on value stream map, Improvement of the data flow system
- VSM 4.0 analysis and design
- To be able to see the effects of digitalization on social life and factories.
- Comprehending and comparing new value stream mapping and classical value stream mapping.
- Understanding and learning the stages of value stream mapping current state 4.0 and future state 4.0.
- To be able to analyze data flow systematics in a process.
- Being able to draw the Industry 4.0 value stream map.
- Being able to see analog, digital and verbal data streams and detect the breaks between the data streams.
- Identifying integration needs between digital elements.
- Being able to create a roadmap for Industry 4.0